Booking open (21st May 2021 to 20th June 2021 & 15th Sep 2021 to 20th Oct 2021)
This special tour is designed for those, who want to cover the holy shrines of Shri Kedarnath ji, and Shri Badrinath ji by helicopter; yet in budget.
Tour is conducted from Guptkashi (you have to reach Guptkashi 01 day earlier of tour commencement date), as the tour starts early in the morning.
You can reach Guptkashi by road (Via Rishikesh, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag). The road distance from Rishikesh to Guptkashi is 185 kms and takes approx 6 hours to reach.
Alternatively you can take helicopter service of Pawan hans from Jollygrant Airport (Dehradun) to Srinagar (Garhwal), and then hire a taxi from Srinagar to reach Guptkashi. Pawan hans operates helicopter flights from Dehradun to Srinagar (Check their website for flight schedule). Road distance from Srinagar to Guptkashi is 78 kms and takes approx 2:15 hours to reach.
Chardham Covid Advisory:-
Timings and Route mentioned are tentative, and can be changed without any prior written / verbal information.
06:30 AM Report at helipad in Guptkashi.
07:00 AM take helicopter flight to Kedarnath. We provide you priority darshan pass here. You get 1:15 hours here at Kedarnath ji. Temple is 600 mtr away from helipad.
After darshan fly down to Guptkashi, and after breakfast fly to Badrinath (approx @ 11:00 AM).
On reaching Badrinath we transfer you to Badrinath market parking (2 kms from helipad) in pre arranged car / jeep.
Priority darshan pass is provided here. Temple is approx 400 mtr away from parking.
After darshan fly back to Guptkashi.
Lunch wil be provided either at Badrinath or Guptkashi as per actual flying time and place.
Tour concludes on drop at Guptkashi helipad. Services terminate.
- Kedarnath helicopter shuttle service (Ex Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi).
- Priority darshan pass at Kedarnath.
- Badrinath helicopter service (Ex Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi).
- Priority darshan pass at Badrinath.
- Veg Breakfast and Lunch on fix menu basis at Guptkashi.
- Helipad transfer service at Badrinath (Helipad to Temple parking and back to helipad) by Car / Jeep.
- Overweight charges at Guptkashi for shuttle service (Aviation company will charge you Rs. 150/- per kg for extra body weight above 80 kg per person).
- Any porter, pony, horse, pakli, doli charges.
- Any pooja, priest, darshan charges (other than specified in 'Inclusions' section).
- Any snacks, meals, mineral water charges (other than specified in 'Inclusions' section).
- Any kind of travel, personal, medical, accidental insurance.
- Any service / item not specified in 'Inclusions' section.
- Following extras can be added to your tour @ Rs. 46,500/- (per group of 6 pax). [Transport by non AC Innova car (Dehradun to Dehradun, 3 days)] [Non AC accommodation in deluxe category hotel / resort in Guptkashi (02 Rooms on triple occupancy with veg dinner on fix menu basis for 02 nights)] [Complimentary sight seeings of Trijugi Narayan temple, Kalimath temple, Dhari Devi temple, and Chopta (All sight seeings are subject to road conditions] [All toll taxes and parking charges].
Dodham helicopter tour FAQ
1. You save a good portion of money.
2. There is much to explore in Kedar ghati (Trijugi Narayan Akhand Dhuni Temple, The siddhpeeth of Kalimath, Famous Shakti peeth Dhari Devi temple), which you can cover during your road trip.
3. You can cover ‘Chopta’ often called the mini switzerland, famous for its green bugyals (Meadows), and panoramic views of a vast range of the Himalayan peaks.
4. If interested you can cover the shrine of ‘Tungnath’ the highest Shiva temple in the World, and the tritya kedar among panch kedar shrines. It’s a 3 kms trek from Chopta. Pony, horse, palki, doli are available on this trek at extra cost.
Alternatively you can take helicopter service of Pawan hans from Jollygrant Airport (Dehradun) to Srinagar (Garhwal) to save your journey time. Check their website for helicopter flight schedule. From Srinagar you can hire a taxi to reach Guptkashi (78 kms) by road.
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, JIO (sometimes)
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
No, but the ground staff deployed at every helipad, will assist you. However, no tour escort / guide will accompany you in the helicopter.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, both the shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of chardham shrines is between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All chardham shrines are situated between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
Not necessarily, some times we can change the helicopter en-route on ground.
- Maximum combined body weight of all 6 pax, should not exceed 450 kg. While weighing at helipad if we found it above 450 kg, one or more passengers shall not be allowed to board to maintain the weight clause, and no refund will me made in such case.
- Passengers have to reach at designated helipad at Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi by their own transport. We provide transport service only at Badrinath helipad.
- PAYMENT 100% IN ADVANCE.
- CARRYING YATRA E-PASS AND ORIGINAL PHOTO ID (PASSPORT OR AADHAR CARD) ARE MUST.
- Timings and route mentioned can be changed without any prior notice.
- Hotels & rooms are subject to sudden change at times, due to unavoidable circumstances. Rooms are provided on Double / triple occupancy. For Single accommodation supplement additional amount of INR 7,000/- per person shall be charged in advance.
- Not availing any complimentary offer, doesn’t offer any discount in the tour cost.
- Any passenger with COVID test positive symptoms / result (test will be conducted before boarding), will not be allowed to board, and no refund will be made in any case.
- In case the night destination can’t be reached due to any natural calamity, land slide, market closure, strikes, army movement, traffic jams, government’s order, or any other situation beyond our control, tourists have to pay for their night halt accommodation and meals on their own where they are stuck. No reimbursement shall be made in such cases.
- Only hand baggage of 3 kg per person will be allowed in Helicopter.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 100% of the charter amount.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company shall be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- In case the flight is cancelled due to Government’s order, Any natural calamity, defense force air movement, weather condition, technical problems, strikes, and / or any other situation beyond our control; our responsibility shall be upto refund of booking amount for unutilized air sector.
- Passengers shall have to bear extra expanses for prolong delay or postponement the flight due to technical problems, natural hazards or govt. issue.
- THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES THE CHARGES OF PONI / HORSE / DOLI / ROPEWAY/ CYCLE RICKSHAW / TEMPO (IF NOT MENTIONED IN PACKAGE INCLUDE SECTION OF YOUR TOUR VOUCHER).
- ANY POOJA / SPECIAL POOJA / PREIST CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST (if not mentioned in package includes section of your tour voucher).
- ANY PORTER / LAUNDRY CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- ANY MEDICAL EQUIPMENT / MEDICINES / PHONE BILL / UTILITY BILL CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- ANY ITEM / SERVICE, WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED IN ‘PACKAGE INCLUDE’ SECTION OF THE TOUR ITINERARY / VOUCHER, IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- IF THE FLIGHT IS CANCELLED DUE TO ANY TECHNICAL / WEATHER CONDITION OR AS PER GOVERNMENT’S ORDER, REFUNDS TAKE MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS. IN SUCH CASE, OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS UPTO THE REFUND OF TOUR COST FOR UNUTILIZED FLYING SECTORS ONLY.
- In case of any disputes, court/s in city of Dehradun (capital of state of Uttarakhand, India) shall only have the jurisdiction.