Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary Trek Almora
Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary Trek Almora
Binsar is pitched at the impressive altitude of 7,940 ft, 35 Kms.from Almora, offers a 270 degree majestic view of the snowy Himalayan peaks like the mesmerizing ranges Chaukhamba, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Shivling and Panchchuli which is why you will keep discovering new walking trails up the mountains and down the valleys, new lookout points for another spectacular sunset.
Binsar is also a trekker’s paradise. The short trek of 3 kms (start from near the Sanctuary’s entry gate) in the clean air, amidst the misty mountain trails, towering Oaks and Rhododendrons. Encircled by a vast wildlife sanctuary, a home to many rare animals, birds and wild flowers. The blanket of green hangs all around – rocks covered with unusual moss and ferns, flowers and shrubs – foliage sprouting out of every conceivable nook and corner of the hillside.
This trek is very refreshing for weekend travelers.
Start Time: 06:00 AM
Road Distance: 117 Kms | Duration: 4 hrs.
Drive to Binsar via Bhimtal - bhowali - Almora.
After taking a breakfast rest of 1 hr at Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary's entrance gate, start trekking to Binsar top point.
This 3 kms trek is very beautiful, and many species of Birds, and other animals can be seen.
Night stay in Binsar.
Start Time: 11:45 AM
After breakfast we drive to Kathgodam, en-route sight seeing of Kasardevi near Almora, and 'Kainchi Dham'
Tour concludes on drop at Kathgodam Railway Station. Services terminate.
- Transport by Non AC Car / Tempo Traveller as per group size.
- Non AC Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis in Guest House at Binsar. Note:- Electricity is available 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM only in Binsar.
- All Veg meals on fix menu basis (From Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 2).
- All toll taxes and parking charges for vehicle.
- Driver's Allowances.
- Entry Fee & Forest Department's permit for trekking route.
- B/F and Lunch on Day 1.
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 2.
- Any snacks, mineral water, medicines, charges.
- Any tips, priest charges, pooja charges, extra porter services, extra tour guide services.
- Any service, item not specified in 'Inclusions' section.
Round the year, during winters Binsar remains snow packed.
Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL works at main entry gate. However during trek and at top point, network connectivity is poor.
As it’s a short trek of 3 kms only. Carry enough driniking water, eatables, dry fruits, and fresh juicy fruits with you.
You can leave your luggage in the vehicle, as the driver will reach and meet you on top point.
Carry minimum weight as you will be responsible for your own baggage.
Do not use plastic, or in case you do, keep it with you for disposal at a facility.
Consuming liquor and smoking is not allowed for the journey.
The decision of the trek leader will be final and binding.
Delays may occur due to weather conditions
Ensure the safety of your own baggage.
Carry light woolen cloths in summers, and heavy woolen in winters.
Sun glasses, Cap are a must.
Carry all your garbage back with you, and dispose at prescribed places only in dustbins.
ENCHANT TOURS requests you to read the booking terms and conditions carefully and to understand them before booking your trip with us. This Booking Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between ENCHANT TOURS and you which contains important information about services provided by ENCHANT TOURS and sets out the basis of your legal relationship with us.
Bookings And Payments
- To process a Booking you must send us a completed booking form with 20% non-refundable deposit as detailed below. This will constitute your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- We require you to send a copy of each person’s aadhar / passport and a passport size photo by email to our Dehradun office which will be used to issue permits in advance for trekking, climbing and other adventure activities.
- After receiving the photo copy of your Aadhar / Passport and the completed booking form with your 20% non-refundable deposit, we will send you your final confirmation receipt.
- Deposits are required for each person on each trip.
- Please contact us regarding direct deposit details.
- A bank service charge may apply and should be paid at the time of deposit.
- We only accept IMPS / NEFT / RTGS / WIRE-TRANSFER payments.
- The remaining balance can be paid a minimum of 20 days before the trip departure date.
- ENCHANT TOURS reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
- Where possible, we will accept your last minute booking 2 days prior to tour departure date and full payment is required.
Cancellation & Booking Changes
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 20 days prior to trip departure and must be given to us in written form, such notice commences from the day the notice is received. Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip will be cancelled and a cancellation charge of 20% of the total trip amount will be deducted from your deposit.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide the cancellation notice less than 20 days before trip departure.
- There will be no refund if a group member leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required? While every effort will be made to make the desired changes, they cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are prevented from traveling on the tour due to serious circumstances such as death, injury or grave illness of a passenger, close relative or friend, or jury service, you may postpone or transfer your booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. You must provide proof of why you are unable to travel when you change your booking. A fee of INR 2,000/- per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour within two weeks of the trip departure.?
- All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months of passport validity from the return date.
- Any kind of insurance (accident, injury, medical, death etc.) is not covered by us.
- Travel insurance is can be purchased by the travelers on their own at extra cost. It provides adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, air ambulance and adequate cover for baggage.
Health & Fitness
- All our Uttarakhand tours and treks require a degree of fitness; therefore you should always check with your local GP regarding your health and fitness before you travel. It’s the client’s responsibility to notify ENCHANT TOURS of any pre-existing medical conditions and/or disability that may affect your ability to travel on your desired trip.
- A legal guardian must accompany all travelers under the age of eighteen. If you have any questions regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
- You agree that ENCHANT TOURS may use images of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes, through whatever medium it chooses.
Changes To Your Holiday And Pricing
- If the duration of the tour extends due to unavoidable circumstances, natural calamities, weather conditions, government order etc; extra charges to be paid in cash only.
- Traveling with ENCHANT TOURS requires a degree of flexibility, good humor and an understanding that modes of transport, accommodation and itineraries may change, even after the tour has commenced, without prior notice due to local circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to extreme weather in the Himalayan regions or other unpredictable circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, floods, snow, political unrest etc. ENCHANT TOURS is unable to refund any money under the above circumstances due to prior supplier arrangements. If possible, we will always endeavor to provide you an alternative or substitute trip of the similar variety.
- ENCHANT TOURS does not accept any responsibility for situations beyond ENCHANT TOURS’s control.
- Our trek packages, are based on twin / triple share accommodation. Thus, a single room supplement charge will be imposed to clients who do not have another tour participant to share the accommodation with.
- We reserve the right to revise pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under any circumstances, due to pressure of various external factors that are out of our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc.
- In order to collect information from you to making a booking through ENCHANT TOURS we will ask many questions to obtain the necessary permits. No private or personal information that you supply to us when making a booking will be disclosed for any other purposes.
Risk & Liabilities
- We are committed to providing you with the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey as smooth & enjoyable as possible. However, all of our programs in Uttarakhand are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation from the government of Uttarakhand.
- Therefore ENCHANT TOURS and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, flight delay or cancellation, sickness, or accidents. Any extra costs will be borne by our clients on the spot in cash payment only.
Our Responsible Tourism Policy
- ENCHANT TOURS is re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, environment, and the tourism industry at large.
- Should you have a complaint about the trip or tour, you must make it known to a tour leader or guide at the earliest opportunity so we can take appropriate action.
- In case of any dispute, courts in the city of Dehradun (Capital of state of Uttarakhand in India) shall only have jurisdiction.