Do Dham Yatra comprise of God’s abodes of Kedarnath Ji devoted to Lord Shiva
& Badrinath Ji devoted to Lord Vishnu. As going for this Yatra we enter high
altitude places and remote areas of beautiful Uttarakhand, where this sector is
open only for 6 months in a year. Knowing the sector deeply all aspects are
taken care of, offering our pilgrims safety, comfort and warmth of human touch
with our extended services.
This exclusive pilgrimage is available Ex-Dehradun covering Kedarnath ji and Badrinath ji by helicopter.
Sight seeings of Trijuginarayan Akhanddhuni temple, Siddhpeeth Kalimath make this pilgrimage enchanting. Thrill of visiting last village Mana of India makes it memorable.
One night stay is provided at Guptkashi, and other at Badrinath.
Tour is available on full charter booking (6pax with maximum body weight 450kg).
Early morning report at Shahastradhara helipad in Dehradun (timings will be informed on previous night).Fly to Sersi / Phata / Guptkashi Helipad and change helicopter for Kedarnath ji.
Temple is approx. 600 meters away from the helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. The Panditji will accompany the group and lead us to the priority darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and Poojan, The group will fly back to Sersi / Phata / Guptkashi helipad.
After reaching back from Kedarnath ji sight seeing of Trijuginarayn temple is conducted, later check in Hotel. Have lunch, later sight seeing of Siddhpeeth Kalimath is conducted.
Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
The group is headed towards the Helipad at Sersi Helipad. From the Helipad we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, The group will be Check-In to the hotel. After Lunch, we will be going to Mana
village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing. In the evening, assengers will attend Swarna Aarti or Vishnusahshram Aarti at Badrinath temple & then dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
After the breakfast, while we are heading back to Dehradun, see the beautiful over view of the Region, especially the picturesque view of the confluences, which is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and over five confluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.
Tour concludes on drop at Sahstradhara helipad.
- Exclusive Helicopter services from Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad) to the Do Dham shrines & back.
- 2 Night Accommodation (One in Guptkashi, other in Badrinath) on twin sharing basis only with all meals.
- Local Sight Seeing in Bolero Jeep with our guides at both destinations.
- Priority Darshans.
- Shri Kedarnath ji helicopter shuttle services: Sersi – Kedar - Sersi.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Taxes & other government levy.
- Any snacks, meals, mineral water charges (other than specified in 'Inclusions' section).
- Any kind of travel, personal, medical, accidental insurance.
- Any service / item not specified in 'Inclusions' section.
Dodham helicopter tour FAQ
1. You save a good portion of money.
2. There is much to explore in Kedar ghati (Trijugi Narayan Akhand Dhuni Temple, The siddhpeeth of Kalimath, Famous Shakti peeth Dhari Devi temple), which you can cover during your road trip.
3. You can cover ‘Chopta’ often called the mini switzerland, famous for its green bugyals (Meadows), and panoramic views of a vast range of the Himalayan peaks.
4. If interested you can cover the shrine of ‘Tungnath’ the highest Shiva temple in the World, and the tritya kedar among panch kedar shrines. It’s a 3 kms trek from Chopta. Pony, horse, palki, doli are available on this trek at extra cost.
Alternatively you can take helicopter service of Pawan hans from Jollygrant Airport (Dehradun) to Srinagar (Garhwal) to save your journey time. Check their website for helicopter flight schedule. From Srinagar you can hire a taxi to reach Guptkashi (78 kms) by road.
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, JIO (sometimes)
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
No, but the ground staff deployed at every helipad, will assist you. However, no tour escort / guide will accompany you in the helicopter.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, both the shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of chardham shrines is between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All chardham shrines are situated between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
Not necessarily, some times we can change the helicopter en-route on ground.
- Maximum combined body weight of all 6 pax, should not exceed 450 kg. While weighing at helipad if we found it above 450 kg, one or more passengers shall not be allowed to board to maintain the weight clause, and no refund will me made in such case.
- PAYMENT 100% IN ADVANCE.
- CARRYING YATRA E-PASS AND ORIGINAL PHOTO ID (PASSPORT OR AADHAR CARD) ARE MUST.
- Timings and route mentioned can be changed without any prior notice.
- Hotels & rooms are subject to sudden change at times, due to unavoidable circumstances. Rooms are provided on Double / triple occupancy. For Single accommodation supplement additional amount of INR 8,000/- per person shall be charged in advance.
- Not availing any complimentary offer, doesn’t offer any discount in the tour cost.
- Any passenger with COVID test positive symptoms / result (test will be conducted before boarding), will not be allowed to board, and no refund will be made in any case.
- In case the night destination can’t be reached due to any natural calamity, land slide, market closure, strikes, army movement, traffic jams, government’s order, or any other situation beyond our control, tourists have to pay for their night halt accommodation and meals on their own where they are stuck. No reimbursement shall be made in such cases.
- Only hand baggage of 3 kg per person will be allowed in Helicopter.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 100% of the charter amount.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company shall be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- In case the flight is cancelled due to Government’s order, Any natural calamity, defense force air movement, weather condition, technical problems, strikes, and / or any other situation beyond our control; our responsibility shall be upto refund of booking amount for unutilized air sector.
- Passengers shall have to bear extra expanses for prolong delay or postponement the flight due to technical problems, natural hazards or govt. issue.
- THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES THE CHARGES OF PONI / HORSE / DOLI / ROPEWAY/ CYCLE RICKSHAW / TEMPO (IF NOT MENTIONED IN PACKAGE INCLUDE SECTION OF YOUR TOUR VOUCHER).
- ANY POOJA / SPECIAL POOJA / PREIST CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST (if not mentioned in package includes section of your tour voucher).
- ANY PORTER / LAUNDRY CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- ANY MEDICAL EQUIPMENT / MEDICINES / PHONE BILL / UTILITY BILL CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- ANY ITEM / SERVICE, WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED IN ‘PACKAGE INCLUDE’ SECTION OF THE TOUR ITINERARY / VOUCHER, IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST.
- IF THE FLIGHT IS CANCELLED DUE TO ANY TECHNICAL / WEATHER CONDITION OR AS PER GOVERNMENT’S ORDER, REFUNDS TAKE MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS. IN SUCH CASE, OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS UPTO THE REFUND OF TOUR COST FOR UNUTILIZED FLYING SECTORS ONLY.
- In case of any disputes, court/s in city of Dehradun (capital of state of Uttarakhand, India) shall only have the jurisdiction.