Cover the holy shrines o Shri Kedarnath ji & Shri Badrinath ji by road (& trek) from Haridwar or Dehradun. You can chose transport of choice, accommodation of your comfort. We are a government of Uttarakhand authorized tour operator, with more than 12 years of experience in successfully organizing chardham tours.
We have a vast network of hotel business associates in entire chardham region, and having our own resort (Kedar Resorts) in Guptkashi. Our entire team belongs to the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, thus having excellent local links to handle our tours properly.
Kedarnath helicopter tickets ex-Phata / Sersi are included in our packages.
Chardham Covid Advisory:-
<p>Starting Time: 07:00 AM to 12:00 PM</p><p>Distance Dehradun - Guptkashi: 224 Km,</p><p></p><p>Haridwar - Guptkashi: 208 Km</p><p>Driving Time 6/7 hours, depending on the road & traffic condition</p><p>Route Via Rishikesh – Devprayag – Srinagar - Rudraprayag</p><p></p><p>Sight Seeings (Stoppages): </p><p>Devprayag: Sangam (confluence of holy rivers Bhagirathi and Alaknanda)- view from – 10 Min</p>
Starting time: 05:30AM – 12:00PM (Subject to reporting time provided by the Aviation company)
Hotel to Helipad Distance: 1 Km to 26 Km (Subject to location of Helipad from where ticket is booked).
Reporting time should not be confused with flying time, 2/3 hours is the minimum waiting time at helipad.
Helipad to Kedarnath – 10 Mins flight by helicopter
After darshan fly back to Soruce Helipad.
<p>Starting time: 07:00 AM to 09:00AM, as per your comfort.</p><p></p><p>Distance 184 Km</p><p></p><p>Driving Time 7/8 hours, depending on the road & traffic condition</p><p></p><p>Route Via Chopta – Joshimath</p><p></p><p>Sight Seeings (Stoppages):</p><p></p><p>Chopta – 30 Mins. Chopta is famous for it’s meadows (Called Bugyal in local language). Chopta often is called mini Switzerland of India for it’s beauty, and offers gigantic views of the Himalayas.</p>
<p>Starting time: 07:00 AM to 09:00AM, as per your comfort.</p><p></p><p>Distance 184 Km</p><p></p><p>Driving Time 7/8 hours, depending on the road & traffic condition</p><p></p><p>Route Joshimath – Ukhimath</p><p></p><p>Sight Seeings (Stoppages):</p><p></p><p>Kalimath – 30 Mins. The famous siddhpeet of Goddess Kali, near Guptkashi, subject to that the road is open.</p>
<p>Starting Time: 08:00 AM</p><p></p><p>Distance: Guptkashi – Dehradun 224 Km</p><p></p><p>Guptkashi – Haridwar 208 Km</p><p></p><p>Driving Time 7/8 hours, depending on road & traffic conditions</p><p></p><p>Route Rudraprayag – Devprayag – Rishikesh</p><p></p><p>Sight Seeings (stoppages):</p><p></p><p>Devprayag:- confluence of holy rivers Bhagirathi and Alaknanda, from here it is known as the Ganges. 10 Minute halt to view the confluence of the rivers.</p><p></p><p>On arrival at Rishikesh:- attend evening Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat.</p><p></p><p>We drop you at any point of your choice in Haridwar / Dehradun City.</p><p>Tour concludes on drop, services terminate.</p>
- Accommodation on double / triple sharing, as per requirement.
- Veg Dinner & B/F on fix menu basis.
- Non AC transport by car / coach, as per requirement.
- All toll taxes and parking fee.
- To & Fro Kedarnath helicopter ticket Ex-Phata / Sersi / Barasu.
- Driver's allowances.
- B/F on day 1, and Dinner on Day 9.
- Helicopter over weight charges (to be paid @ Rs. 150/- per kg at helipad, for body weight above than 80 kg).
- Kedarnath priority darshan slip charges (to be purchased at helipad).
- Any lunch, snacks, mineral water, medicine, phone call, tips, laundry, entry fee, camera charges.
- Any porter, poni, horse, palki, ropeway, cycle rickshaw, auto rickshaw charges.
- Any extra expenses that might occur due to landslides, road blockage, strikes market closure, riots, bad weather conditions or any other situation that is beyond our control.
- Any kind of personal, medical, accidental insurance.
- Any medical emergency evacuation charges.
- Any service / items not mentioned in the 'Inclusions' section.
Dehradun – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio, BSNL
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, JIO (sometimes)
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
The Hotels picked by us for your stay provide all good quality of warm linen (Quilts / Blankets). All rooms have attached washrooms (with western toilets). Geysers are installed in all hotels.
No, the driver will act as the tour guide, however he will stay in parking only, and not accompany you in visiting the shrines / sight-seeing spots.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, both the shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of dodham shrines is very high, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All dodham shrines are situated in very high altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
- You must agree to all terms & conditions mentioned below.
- You can make payment by NEFT / RTGS OR SWIFT (in case of payments from abroad).
- We need list of all the passengers (Name, Age, Gender, approx body weight, Aadhar no).
- If the destination of a particular day can’t be reached due to landslides, natural calamities, traffic jams, arrangements of night stay and meals to the nearest availability shall be made at extra cost. Tourists shall have to pay this amount in cash to the Hotel. Refunds of the original destination shall not be made.
- If the vehicle is unable to move ahead due to any technical / mechanical fault, alternate arrangements (in vehicle/s available locally, even may ne Jeeps) will be made. Replacement of Vehicle will be made only at Delhi / Rishikesh / Haridwar as per itinerary.
- If destination of a day can’t be reached due to any natural calamity, landslides, road blocks, traffic jams, tour will proceed for next destination, and refunds shall not made for the original destination.
- If the total duration of tour is stretched for extra days (due to any natural calamity, landslides, road blocks, traffic jams), cost from the effective date for the accommodation, meals, and transport shall be charged extra, and tourists have to clear the payment before conclusion of the tour.
- If the helicopter tour is cancelled due to any technical / mechanical reason, bad weather conditions, government’s order, our responsibility is upto 100% refund of the HELICOPTER ticket cost only.
- REFUNDS TAKE MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS.
- REFUNDS ARE MADE BY A/C PAYEE CHEQUES ONLY, AND ARE SENT THROUGH SPEED POSTS ONLY.
- IF WEIGHT OF ANY PERSON IS ABOVE 80 KG, RS. 150/- PER KG IN CASH WILL BE CHARGED AT HELIPAD FOR EXTRA WEIGHT.
- YOU HAVE TO CARRY BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF CHILD TO PROVE AGE, AS FEW HOTELS CAN ASK TO SHOW IT. IF AGE OF A CHILD IS ABOVE 11 YEARS, EXTRA CHARGES OF ADULT SHALL BE LEVIED BY HOTEL, AND TO BE PAID IN CASH ON CHECK-IN AT HOTEL.
- Any case of any medical emergency, extra evacuation charges to be paid full in advance.
- IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTES, COURTS IN DEHRADUN SHALL ONLY HAVE JURISDICTIONS.