Chardham yatra by helicopter 2022. Booking open for 15th Sep 2022 to 10th Oct 2022 (No availability is there for May & June) and 15th May 2023 to 15th June 2023.
For Chardham helicopter tours, we are arguably one of the bigger operators in India today, and our experience in this field is unmatched.
Tour is conducted by Bell-407, Agusta-AW119, AS350-B3 helicopters in association with various Aviation Companies. The Pilots are highly experienced in high altitude flying in chardham circuit with years of experience.
Our entire team belongs to this hilly state of Uttarakhand, we are locals.
We know the people, culture, tradition, and the terrain like no one other. A vast network of business associates, tour guides & escorts, and locals helps us to conduct and organize perfect memorable chardham pilgrimage.
We take care of every arrangement for you (Pickup, drop, accommodation, meals, travel, darshans) from your arrival day in Dehradun till your departure from the city.
Helicopters, Vehicles, Accommodation used in tour are all sanitized on routine basis.
Note / Travel Tip:- KEEP ONE EXTRA DAY FOR YOUR RETURN JOURNEY, AS SOMETIMES TOUR MIGHT GET INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Chardham Covid Advisory:-
<p>We pick you in a private car either from Airport / Railway Station and drop you at Hotel in Dehradun.</p><p>Night stay in Dehradun.</p>
<p>Timings mentioned below can be changed as per weather / technical conditions.</p><p></p><p>05:45 AM :- We pick you from your hotel in Dehradun.</p><p>06:30 AM Departure Shahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun</p><p>07:05 AM Arrival Kharsali Helipad, </p><p>After Breakfast Take a palki (Sedan Chair) ride to Yamunotri (06 km one way). After Darshan back to Kharsali.</p><p>Night stay in Kharsali.</p>
<p>Timings mentioned below can be changed as per weather / technical conditions.</p><p></p><p>0745 AM Departure Kharsali helipad.</p><p>0830 AM Arrival Harsil Helipad, Ganogtri.</p><p>Drive 22 km. (in a pre arranged Non AC car / Jeep) to Gangotri. </p><p>After darshan, drive back to Harsil. </p><p>Night stay in Harsil.</p>
<p>Timings mentioned below can be changed as per weather / technical conditions.</p><p></p><p>08:45 AM: Departure Harsil helipad, Gangotri.</p><p>09:40 AM: Arrival Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi Helipad.</p><p></p><p>Helicopter is changed at Guptkashi, here other passengers might join you in this flight. Our Ground staff at Guptkashi and Kedarnath assists you at both the places. Trek 600mtr to reach temple.</p><p></p><p>10:00 AM: Departure Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi helipad.</p><p>10:10 AM: Arrival Kedarnath helipad.</p><p>11:30 AM: Departure Kedar helipad.</p><p>11:40 AM: Arrival Guptkashi / Phata / Sersi helipad.</p><p>Night stay in Guptkashi.</p>
<p>Timings mentioned below can be changed as per weather / technical conditions.</p><p></p><p>10:00 AM: Departure Guptkashi / Phata helipad.</p><p>10:40 AM: Arrival Badrinath helipad.</p><p>On arrival at Badrinath our ground staff welcomes you and transfers to Hotel, which is approx 02 km from Helipad. Car / Jeep service is provided to cover this distance. Rest in hotel, </p><p>Attend complimentary evening Swarna or Vishnusahashram Aarti at Badrinath ji.</p>
<p>Timings mentioned below can be changed as per weather / technical conditions.</p><p>11:00 AM: Departure Badrinath helipad, Badrinath.</p><p>11:55 AM: Arrival Shahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun.</p><p></p><p>We drop you any one point of your choice within Dehradun city or Jollygrant Airport. </p><p>Tour concludes on drop. </p><p>Services Terminate.</p>
- Complimentary pickup and drop from Jollygrant Airport or Railway Station, Dehradun to Hotel in Dehradun
- Complimentary 1st Night (one night only) in 4 star category Hotel in Dehradun. (On Room only basis).
- Complimentary drop from Hotel to Shahstradhara helipad.
- Dehradun – Chardham – Dehradun tour by helicopter.
- Guptkashi / Phata – Kedarnath – Guptkashi / Phata helicopter shuttle service.
- 01 Night stay at Kharsali, Harsil, Guptkashi, Badrinath each.
- Palki service to cover Yamunotri trek (Kharsali – Yamunotri - Kharsali).
- Veg B/F, Lunch, and Dinner on fix menu basis. (05 B/F, 04 Lunch, 04 Dinner).
- Car / Jeep service at Harsil and Badrinath.
- Complimentary Swarna Aarti or Vishnusahashram Aarti in Badrinath.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any meal charges in Dehradun Hotel.
- Any snacks, mineral water charges.
- Any porter, horse, poni, palki charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Inclusion’ section).
- Any tips.
- Any boating, ropeway, cycle rickshaw, auto rickshaw charges.
- Any pooja, darshan, token, priest charges (Other than mentioned in ‘Inclusion’ section.
- Any extra expenses that might occur due to landslides, road blockage, strikes market closure, riots, bad weather conditions or any other situation that is beyond our control.
- Any medicines, telephone bills, laundry, charges
- ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY / OTHER EMERGENCY EVACUATION CHARGES.
- Any service / item not mentioned above in ‘Inclusion’ section.
Dehradun – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio, BSNL.
Kharsali – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL
Harsil – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL
Gangotri – BSNL
Guptkashi / Phata – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL,
Kedarnath – BSNL, Airtel, JIO (sometimes)
Badrinath – Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL.
Usually there is very limited access of mobile network at Yamunotri and Gangotri.
The Hotels picked by us for your stay provide all good quality of warm linen (Quilts / Blankets). All rooms have attached washrooms (with western toilets). Geysers are installed in all hotels.
No, but the ground staff deployed at every helipad, will assist you. However, no tour escort / guide will accompany you in the helicopter.
Yes, you must carry enough cash with you during yatra. In case of bad weather conditions, you might need cash amount.
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE / EVACUATION, accident, hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
As, all four shrines are situated in high altitude, you should bring warm and water proof clothing against sudden changes in weather.
Females are advised not to wear Saaree.
You should carry following during yatra.
1. Waterproof trekking shoes.
2. light weighted rain coat.
4. Small umbrella.
5. Light weighted warm jacket.
6. Warm Cap.
8. Woolen socks.
The altitude of chardham shrines is between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft, so you have to take care of high altitude sickness.
Take proper advice of your Doctor and carry the medicines you use. We provide you one complimentary small Oxygen cylinder (with mask) at Dehradun to carry with you.
Government of Uttarakhand has provided medical facilities at all shrines.
All chardham shrines are situated between 8,500 ft to 11,500 ft altitude, due to which the climate is highly unpredictable, and can change from sunny to heavy rains anytime. The weather can get cold quickly.
Not necessarily, some times we can change the helicopter en-route on ground.
Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regards to COVID-19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied by enchant tours and / or its business associates without any refunds.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- enchant tours and / or its business associates shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-uo before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical illness condition.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis.
- Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shift passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the helicopter.
- enchant tours and / or its business associates reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
- Guests are required to pay 100% of the tour cost before 30 days of the commencement of tour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY
Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION
Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Pilot.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Dehradun Jurisdiction.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 30 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 30 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as per cancellation terms and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
REFUND POLICY (REFUNDS TAKE MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS):
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, following refund policy shall be applicable –
– More than 30 days before the departure date — 90% of total tour cost will be refunded.
– Between 30th to 20th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
– Up to 19th day before the departure date — No Refund.
– No show – No Refund.
– Cancellation after commencement of Tour – No Refund.
FORCE MAJEURE/BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
– Tour Cost: 25% of total tour base price per unutilized travel sector, minus INR 10,000 per person per sector toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
– Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
– Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount. enchant tours pays retention charges to all the vendors at each of the Dham, in case of non-usage of services.
BAD WEATHER/FORCE MAJEURE SITUATIONS POLICY:
– In case Yatra gets cancelled/disturbed due to any force majeure, guests will be provided Credit Voucher from enchant tours for the advance paid, which will be valid for one year from the initial date of travel. Please note, advance once paid will not be refunded, but it can be utilized in the next one year against our helicopter tours / tour services by availing the mentioned credit voucher.
– Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond enchant tours control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, enchant tours will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
– After commencement of tour, if the helicopter has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 90,000/hr plus GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
– New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
– Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4N5D period of your Chardham yatra. Under no circumstance, enchant tours and / or its business associates shall increase the 4N5D period for the guests, since we have advance bookings every day, hence carry forward of passengers will not be possible. In the mentioned period, enchant tours and / or its business associates shall try to cover maximum Dhams for the guests that is possible, subject to weather conditions and other operational barriers.
– Additional night halt charges shall be payable by the guests to hotel on direct payment basis, who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by enchant tours during the bad weather day halts.
– Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
– In case for 05 straight days there is no flying due to any force majeure reason, guests will be given full refund toward the Heli-tour booking, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation / refunds policy).
– We shall try to cover the maximum Dhams possible for the guests in the 4N5D tour period in case any force majeure disturbance occurs. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by enchant tours as per our refunds policy.
– In case force majeure disturbance pertains remains for most part of the day, we shall plan the flights in the best possible way, subject to the remaining time-at-hand during the day, the operational restrictions and the weather forecast/conditions on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of helicopter crew.
– enchant tours shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to cater for multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
– No additional ferry flights shall be borne by enchant tours and / or its business associates under any circumstance. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency on personal request, cost for the same shall be charged to the party @ INR 1,10,000/hr plus GST.
– In regards to the guests stranded at Kharsali/Harsil/Kedarnath/Badrinath, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey by road shall be done by enchant tours, however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis. No refunds are applicable in case guests wish to cancel & return mid-tour.
- Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payment of any increase in government levy will be mandatory before the commencement of tour.
- Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.